Financial Aims

 "Warning: Low score, please stay away!

Previous Detection : 2023-04-07


    It has been verified that this broker currently has no valid regulation. Please be aware of the risk!


WikiFX Verification


    Overview


    Biz Area


    WikiFX Survey


    Website


    MT4/5


    Genealogy


    Clones


    Keywords


    Time Machine


    Account 


User Reviews


Sort by content


User comment

。。.

more than one year

I have to say that Financial Aims is not the type of broker I'm looking for. Although a friend recommended them to me on social media, I find their high account opening requirements to be quite risky for my taste. I prefer to trade with brokers that have lower minimum deposits and don't require a large amount of capital to start. In my opinion, this reduces the risk and allows me to focus on trading rather than worrying about the size of my account.

2023-03-29 09:41

Reply

0

0

多年以后75502

more than one year

In general, this broker is OK, they only problem is when I used high or unlimited leverage they used to lower it during news-this is what was really unexpected but if you still have enough margins this is not a problem. Other aspects are good. "

মন্তব্যসমূহ

এই ব্লগটি থেকে জনপ্রিয় পোস্টগুলি

CED Capital Ltd - очередной липовый брокер от мошенников - честный отзыв и обзор

Financial Aims Ltd

CED Capital Limited — отзывы и способ возврата средств